Due to the precautions needed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, fewer defendants will be allowed to enter the courtroom. Please read the instructions below to properly check-in for your court appearance. Court is held inside the Edwardsville Community Center every first and third Thursday.
- E-mail email@example.com to notify you have arrived. Please also provide the following information:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail address
- Indicate if you can participate via a ZOOM call
- PLEASE ONLY SEND ONE E-MAIL
- Please remain in your vehicle and await a return e-mail from Court staff with ZOOM instructions. Health and security screens will be conducted prior to entry if you must appear in person.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19; have been recently exposed to COVID-19; or are requesting a continuance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the e-mail your full name and the reason for the requested continuance. Wait in your vehicle until you receive a response.
If you can pay prior to your scheduled appearance, please click HERE to pay online. Contact court staff at 913-356-6018 to let them know that your fines and fees have been paid.