The Edwardsville City Council will conduct their next regular meeting on Monday, June 28, beginning at 6:00 p.m. Items that are set to be discussed include:
- Street maintenance
- Reallocation of general obligation bonds
- A public hearing regarding 9711 Steele Rd.
- Revenue Neutral Rate (RNR) impacts on the FY22 mill levy
And more. This meeting takes place at Edwardsville City Hall, 690 S. 4th St., Edwardsville, KS 66111 and is open to the public. Interested individuals can also follow the meeting online, live, via the following links:
- To view the meeting online using your web browser or mobile device, click HERE shortly before the meeting's 6:00 p.m. start time. This format utilizes the free GoToMeeting software.
- To listen in to the meeting via your phone, dial 1-669-224-3412 and enter access code 679-448-781 when prompted.
Agenda materials can be found by clicking HERE. For other questions or to submit a public comment to be read before the City Council, please contact Assistant City Manager Zack Daniel at 913-356-6002.