The Edwardsville City Council will conduct a special work shop with City staff on Saturday, March 26, beginning at approximately 8:30 a.m. This work shop will take place at the Kansas Speedway Corporate Office (605 N. 110th St., Kansas City, KS 66111). All meetings of the City Council are open to the public, but seating for this work shop will be limited.
There will not be a time for public comments at this work shop. No recording or official meeting minutes will be prepared.
The tentative schedule for the March 26 work shop is as follows:
- 8:30 - 9:00 am: Coffee, Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:20 am: City Manager workshop outline
- 9:20 - 10:00 am: Police Department presentation
- 10:10 - 10:50 am: Fire Department presentation
- 11:00 - 11:50 am: Public Works presentation
- 11:50 am - 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 12:30 - 1:10 pm: Administration presentation
- 1:20 - 1:50 pm: Parks & Recreation presentation
- 2:00 - 2:40 pm: Finance presentation
- 2:40 - 2:50 pm: Break
- 2:50 - 3:50 pm: City Manager/Council wrap up
Please note that the schedule above is not an official agenda as is subject to change. Start and end times may fluctuate depending on discussion.