Edwardsville Parks & Rec are hosting two community events over the next six weeks, both of which taking place at the Edwardsville Community Center.
- On Thursday, January 26 from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM, the City will host a Community Chili Feed! Dinners include chili (plus all the fixings), a cinnamon roll, and a bottle of water). Adult meals are $6.00 and youth meals are $3.00. Registration deadline is Monday, January 23.
- Minute-to-Win-It Night is also coming to the Community Center on Sunday, February 19. This is essentially a relay event with a variety of fun games for teams and families to participate in. Registration for this event is now open! Deadline to register is Monday, February 6. Additional details include:
- Maximum of 20 team registrations (one registration per team)
- Game night will begin at 5:00 PM and is expected to end around 8:00 PM
- Minimum of 4 players, maximum of 6 per team (at least one member 18-years old)
- Event will include 10 different games and each member must compete in a minimum of 2 events
- Some refreshments will be included.
We hope you can join us for these two events! If you have any questions, please reach out to Parks & Rec Supervisor Mike Martin at 816-260-0016. To register for either (or both) events, CLICK HERE.