Can I continue my court date?
The court clerk is authorized to continue your court date one time if the case has not been continued before. To continue your case, please contact the court clerk at 913-441-3707 ext. 30. If you have previously requested a continuance and want to request another one, you must do so in person and have it approved by the prosecutor or judge. There are no exceptions.

Phones are not answered during court sessions. For court session information, please visit the Municipal Court webpage. Leaving a message on the court answering machine will not secure a continuance. Failure to appear at your scheduled court hearing may result in a bench warrant being issued for your arrest.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online?
2. Can I continue my court date?
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
4. Can I amend my ticket?
5. Do I have to come to court for a no proof of insurance ticket if I have insurance?
6. Do I have to pay the court costs if I do not appear in court?